So, you have just bought properties in EN3 Enfield that you would like to rent out, now what? Well, one thing is for certain, if you have gas appliances in your property, they need to be issued by an established company with a Gas Safety certificate; this is where Gas Safety Landlords can help you. Here at Gas Safety Landlords, we are a London based company who travel in and around London to give our award-winning gas service to those who need it, so let us service you.

Having a Gas safety certificate is a legal requirement and something you would never want to be without, as having this certificate means that your gas appliances are secure and have been made to fit the new gas regulations, at least that’s what it means if you get it from Gas Safety Landlords. All of our engineers have been through the best training possible and are all Corgi registered, so you know that you are getting a reliable service from a name you can definitely trust.

Furthermore, once we have issued you with our Gas Safety certificate that you cannot be without, we give you annual reminders to let you know when your gas appliances need to be upgraded, so your EN3 Enfield tenants are always safe when it comes to their gas appliances. We make sure that when we offer you our service, it is efficient and friendly, and this is our promise to you.

Also, as professional engineers, we are not only fully competent at issuing Gas Safety certificates, but we can also service any gas appliance, no job is too big or too small for our qualified engineers. So, if you need a gas hob, gas cooker or gas oven installed or replaced, contact us today! On (0) 208 951 6828 | 333 320 0451. Or email us as at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *