In: Gas Safety Landlords0

After failing to provide gas safety records for gas appliances at a rented property that was being rented out to a family, a landlord was fined for endangering the lives of his tenants. An inspection of the property by the council uncovered various defects which the landlord was required to take action for the required improvements. In addition to the defects, the landlord failed to provide an up-to-date gas safety certificate for more than 2 years. The Portsmouth landlord was fines £11,500 and ordered to pay a further £4,500 for costs.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *