If you live in the area of EN4 Barnet and you own a property that has a gas hob, gas cooker, gas oven, boiler, or any gas appliance, then you need a Gas Safety certificate. So, if you need such an important legal document, you should make sure you are issued one from the very best of gas installers, and you cannot get better than Gas Safety Landlords! We are a London based gas company that can provide you with all your gas appliance needs.

We know how stressful it can be renting out properties in EN4 Barnet, and how important health and safety is to you and your residents so let Gas Safety Landlords help and make sure that your property is safe and sound for any person living in it. When it comes to gas, it is important that your appliances are regularly checked and maintained, as any of your gas appliances could cause a leak and you would not even know about it.

Our gas safety engineers are all Corgi registered and have been through the best training in order to provide a premium gas service, and this is something we always deliver to our customers in EN4 Barnet, so you are always in safe hands.

If you are renting out a property and you fail to show a Landlords Gas Safety certificate, you will be fined, or even imprisoned, so why risk it? Our engineers can issue you with a Landlord certificate at a time that suits you and we do it a competitive rate, so what more could you ask for?

Remember, if you have a property in EN4 Barnet, Gas Safety Landlords do more than issue Gas safety certificates. We can also maintain and service gas hobs, gas cookers and gas ovens. So contact us today on (0) 208 951 6828 | 333 320 0451. Or email us as at info@gassafetylandlords.co.uk.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *