Living in rented property, but unsure about gas safety or CP12 gas certificates? Promised great things from gas companies that led to sky-high bills? Just relax, because help is at hand! We at Gas Safety Landlords only want the best for our customers and their home. We strongly believe that gas safety is paramount, not emptying your pockets!

Landlords have the legal duty to have a Gas Safe registered engineer perform gas checks followed by completing a CP12 form, every 12 months. Gas certificates were formally known as CP12 forms. They record each gas appliance for damages (if any), what exactly was done and further comments of concern etc, in the CP12.

Gas safe engineers carry their I.D card to prove they’re qualified. Anyone without this is not permitted to fix any gas appliance. It is against the law to do so, not to mention highly dangerous. Without a completed CP12 form, your landlord will face prosecution by the law. Furthermore, the CP12 gas form and gas check will illuminate ridiculous repair costs!

Did you know that irregular gas checks, faulty appliances and no CP12 gas records are illegal? Carbon monoxide poisoning is a possible outcome. It’s a clear, scentless and tasteless gas that kills! People are bombarded with heavy prices, leading them to get friends to do shoddy jobs. Yearly CP12 checks can be pricy, but with Gas Safe Landlords, you needn’t worry about money.

Our rates are very affordable and our gas engineers are highly qualified professionals so you’ll be in safe hands. What are you waiting for? Contact us for more CP12 and gas check information.

We have offices in London, Middlesex, Surrey and Kent areas. To find out where your nearest gas engineer is located, give us a call on (020) 8951 6828. Alternatively, you can email us at We look forward to hearing from you!